Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The truth about Hairy and Olivia Munn



Okay folks I've been at the Beijing Olympics for the last two weeks so I've not updated the blog or what not by way of limited access. I was surprised to find that all Mixed Species sites are blocked in China, don't know when we crossed over to being a subversive group but we are no less happy to considered as such. While I was there I happened into Olivia Munn, it was kinda awkward to start as we had a torrid affair that lasted near 216 minutes after I was on Attack Of The Show last year (pic above, I'm holding Burla my favorite chicken). We decided to go for dinner after which things heated up real fast. We are both in the public eye a lot so you would think we would know better than falling prey to overwhelming passion while not confined to the privacy of a suite but that was not the case. I awoke to rug burns from my waste to my chin stretched out in the middle of my suite with mayo and sriracha speckled from the floor to the ceiling. Olivia's assistant had long since taken her to an emergency therapy session trying to get her mind straight again before they returned to the states. I glanced an envelope half under my door, inside I found a photo (above) of Olivia having what was left of my tongue for dessert along with the fine pic was a request for money to keep it out of the press. While Olivia may have her own opinion of the gig I could care less and thought it best to put it out myself.
Enjoy and have fun,
Hairy McSpecies

4 comments:

jodie said...

Photo 1: what, have you got a giraffe tongue?

Photo 2: Can't take my eyes off the three-pronged wang.

Mixed Species said...

Yeah something along the lines of giraffe it's a solid performer for sure.

One Happy Tree said...

I have no words...

The Mincing Mockingbird said...

It's sexy in a greasy, hot, burnt hair way that is not only erotic, but troubling.

Just how I like it.