Saturday, August 23, 2008

Two great things I found this week


While driving around I found a sign so amazingly perfect that it almost made me cause an accident. I'm sorry to say that by way of the concrete "Turdles" below and the geographical location we're left to assume it was not intentional. Another out of this world radicool video was brought to my attention by Mike Fairchild aka Mike Fairchild. Listed as the "best fight scene ever" I think it even surpasses the coolness of Rambu and maybe even the king crap The Stabilizer.
Have Fun!
Hairy McSpecies

5 comments:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Were you driving around in the South somewhere? LOL

Mixed Species said...

Oregon at it's best.

Kahoonica said...

I like turdles.

jessicajane said...

i thought turdles were something you flushed down the toilet.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Were you driving around in your undies or did you strip in the car to take the picture with the turdles? ;-)

(That made me giggle to type turdles. There it goes again...)