Saturday, August 30, 2008

Foxy cave girl with a bone for Me!



This fantastic card from KRYSTAN! came up in the forums sometime ago. I wanted to receive this tasty little nugget more than any card I've come across. Now being a proactive person willing to step into a burning pile of turds to save a chunk a doo with an interesting shape, I decided to take matters into my own hands and get this card sent to me post haste. I was left with a burning question that has come to us all at one time or another, "if buying a card for myself who would I like to send it". It didn't take long before our brother at arms, Rev Ross came skeazing though like a giant electric eel at a water babies class and I had my girl bone-y. Thanks Rev and Krystan for the best self orchestrated card receiving that I've had yet.
Have Fun!
Hairy McSpecies      

6 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Krystan gives me a girl boner.

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

awww you give rev a girl boner, how cute!

Insomiknitac said...

girl boners do most def rock!!

my blog said...

Thanks for this nice blog.




Jeep Parts

my blog said...

well , its always good to take things in ur hand and u just proved it :)



Jeep Parts

Kahoonica said...

Awww how sweet. ;)

I can see why you needed that card. It is most excellent.