Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba-----Best kids show ever!


Some of you with kids may already be hip to the thumping tower of radness that is Yo Gabba Gabba, if not take a little break from all the political garbage puking out of your box and tune in. I watch it with Oliver Bolan when I have the chance and have concluded it's may be the coolest kid show ever. Great Space Coaster, Muppet Show, Mr. Rodgers, 321 Contact, Reading Ranibow  are just a few great kids shows I remember loving from my youth,  chances are good that Yo Gabba Gabba will be the first show I remember loving from Oliver's youth. I wish I could say that I find more redeeming kid programming but it seems not to exist. Maybe I've just blocked mass amounts of total shat shows from my memory but I think it's more likely that contemporary kids television is disproportionately idiotic mind numbing robot consumer manufactures. Thank goodness Scott Schultz and Christian Jacobs dropped Yo Gabba Gabba on us! Check out the website here then enjoy the rad videos below.

And Don't forget Biz's beat of the day

11 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I'm scared... very scared.

BlenderBach said...

wow. just wow!

I like Yo Gabba Gabba way better than hip hop harry!

Insomiknitac said...

yo gabba gabbo rox so hard it gives me a mommy boner!

Mary Helen said...

Heck yeah! Yo Gabba Gabba is the best. My favorite song lately is "Don't Bite Your Friends". That shit is my JAM.

Mixed Species said...

Wow Mary, shit for jam that's some real flavor

Baldylocks said...

I'm going to show the Party vid to my 13 year old. Maybe it will compel him to eat his veggies!

Um....I may need to show him the "Don't Bite Your Friends" video too.

pumpkinhaus said...

DJ Lance Rock is possibly the coolest kid show host of all time! My husband used to work with him at Amoeba in hollywood a few years back. Rowan (my daughter) was ecstatic to find out that he held her as a baby. Super Cool guy... awesome show! BTW please tell me you named your son after Marc Bolan.... it would make me ever so happy! Do The Baby Einstein!!!

Mixed Species said...

Yup Marc Bolan we are huge fans

FetishGhost said...

"too much candy makes you sick..."

If only I had listened.

TheLuluBean said...

"My name is Nathaniel! And I like to dance!!"

Miss Courageous said...

you gabba gabba rocks!
it's been fun playin' with you!